HealthChain, a European project funded by the I3 Instrument is excited to announce its call for Expressions of Interest (EOI) for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to address healthcare challenges identified by the healthcare organizations in the project.
HealthChain model is based on an innovative approach that brings together the public and private sectors within regional ecosystems to develop demand-driven digital health solutions through co-creation and interregional cooperation between Ecosystem Supporters, Healthcare Organizations and IT companies. This innovative approach aims to improve the quality of healthcare services for citizens and boost the competitiveness of SMEs companies in the digital healthcare sector.
HealthChain is seeking ten (10) SMEs to co-create pilots addressing specific innovation challenges identified by healthcare organizations in the consortium. You can find a description of each identified challenge here.
The HealthChain consortium aims to select and fund 10 leading SMEs that will become partners of the HealthChain consortium.
Benefits of Becoming a Leading SME:
- Co-create and pilot an innovative solution for a healthcare challenge.
- Receive business support from the ecosystem and other IT companies within the consortium.
- Access funding up to 81,320 EUR (70% reimbursed by the European Commission).
- Network with other European SMEs and explore opportunities for future projects.
How to express interest:
- Read the Expression of Interest guidelines here.
- Download the proposal template and the budget breakdown table from here.
- Fill in the proposal template and save it in the PDF format once completed. Also, complete the budget breakdown table.
- Once you have both documents completed, access the EU Survey online form, complete the requested fields, upload both documents (budget breakdown and proposal in the PDF) and submit your proposal.
The Expression of Interest is open until the 16th of February 2024 at 17:00 Central European Time (CET). The selection will be based on excellence, alignment with the challenge, exploitation commitment, and implementation & value for money.
For detailed information on the Expression of Interest process, eligibility, and how to apply, please visit the HealthChain website at:
HealthChain is poised to transform digital health innovation through collaboration, co-creation, and the collective expertise of SMEs across Europe. Join us in shaping the future of healthcare solutions! Disclaimer: The HealthChain project is funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or European Innovation Council and SMEs Executive Agency (EISMEA). Neither the European Union nor the granting authority can be held responsible for them.